- 2 Tbsp instant coffee powder or granules
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- One 7-or-8 oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- One 12 oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Set aside. In a saucepan (make sure it’s larger than 2 quarts!), combine sugar, milk, marshmallow cream, butter, coffee liqueur, and instant coffee. Heat to boiling over med-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Spread fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Then, remove from pan and discard foil. Cut the fudge into squares, and keep it tightly wrapped/covered.