It has garlic and butter in it, what could go wrong? (Serves 2)
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- dash pepper
- dash salt
- pinch dried dill weed or parsley
- dash paprika
- In a saucepan, combine butter, garlic, pepper, salt, dill weed, and paprika. Heat over low heat until butter is melted and starts simmering. Remove from heat.
- Brush a little of the butter mixture in the bottom of a shallow baking dish, then place tilapia fillets on the buttered area.
- Brush the top of each tilapia fillet with the seasoned butter mixture. Add a sprig of rosemary too, if you’re cool and you want to.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily with a fork.