This is pretty much divine served with Beekeeper’s Jezebel Sauce.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless top loin pork roast
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh rosemary
- 12 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Preheat the oven to 450
- In a food processor, combine the rosemary, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pulse to a coarse, wet paste.
- Spread 3/4 of the paste on all sides of the roast. Place roast, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan big enough to hold the roast with 3 inches around all sides. Cook 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix potatoes and remaining paste. Reduce oven to 350. Place coated potatoes around roast; cook 50-60 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway. Cook roast until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. If potatoes aren’t done, transfer roast to a cutting board and continue cooking potatoes.
- Remove roast/potatoes from oven. Let rest 10 minutes. Slice and arrange the roast on a platter with the potatoes.